Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

God there's alot f C**p on here

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Well i have quite abit of time on my hands, had an op yesterday for a ripped tendon in my ankle, got at least a month off work, so sitting around with me feet up listening to music and reading alot of the crap on here, most of it is entertaining, but some of its just drivel, anyway looking forward to see who and when we sign people players instead of waiting to get home from work to catch up, here's a lovely photo of my leg :eek:

DSC00924.JPG

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
All the best for your recovery.

The fascinating thread on where Vicente's kids may or may not be going to school next term will surely while away the hours for you.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Relax safe in the knowledge that NSC always has been, and ever will be, no more or less shit than it currently is.*

*Except for the nadir following the triple suspension. But we're out of the woods on that one now.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Feel free to castigate the writers of the afore-mentioned drivel.

can we look forward to some quality threads that you will start?

And good luck with the leg. Hope it is just routine.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Cr*p such as the following???

Well i have quite abit of time on my hands, had an op yesterday for a ripped tendon in my ankle, got at least a month off work, so sitting around with me feet up listening to music ...

Well i have quite abit of time on my hands, had an op yesterday for a ripped tendon in my ankle, got at least a month off work, so sitting around with me feet up listening to music and reading alot of the crap on here, most of it is entertaining, but some of its just drivel, anyway looking forward to see who and when we sign people players instead of waiting to get home from work to catch up, here's a lovely photo of my leg :eek:

View attachment 44690
drivel on nsc:ohmy:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Maybe NSC could have a special time between 5-7pm like many of the radio stations titled "Drivel Time" and such threads could only be added to then.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well this post has definatly reduce the crap quotent on the board. :jester:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Good luck with your injury. I'm glad you posted your leg fully bandaged otherwise I might have barfed all over the keyboard with a stomach bug I've picked up. :thumbsup:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Maybe NSC could have a special time between 5-7pm like many of the radio stations titled "Drivel Time" and such threads could only be added to then.

By coincidence that is the majors peak posting slot :thumbsup:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Relax safe in the knowledge that NSC always has been, and ever will be, no more or less shit than it currently is.*

*Except for the nadir following the triple suspension. But we're out of the woods on that one now.

Not true. It's FAR worse in the off season.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not true. It's FAR worse in the off season.
Hold your horses.
We still have a few more days before the perfect storm arrives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here