Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beach of the dead, Brighton zombie walk

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Will not happen this year, the lady that has been running it since its conception can't finance it in 2013.Even though regulars on the walk like myself have been making donations the last few years, it's become so big it costs too much in policing and stewarding and she simply can't afford it this year, but she's said that MAY return in 2014. A real shame because its one of the biggest in the world and has given Brighton big publicity

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
surely one does not need the person who runs it....someone can just start a fbook group stating "walk to beach as zombies, this date, start here."

completely pointless.........

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Great photos, looks a larf.

OT, but bright red blood on all things dead annoys me. Films, TV - most of us have had nasty cuts at some point, and the blood is never bright red.

Grrrr

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Great photos, looks a larf.

OT, but bright red blood on all things dead annoys me. Films, TV - most of us have had nasty cuts at some point, and the blood is never bright red.

Grrrr
Bright red blood is synonymous with Hammer films , if the blood had looked too real these films wouldn't have got passed by the BBFC :lol:

D

Deleted User X18H

Good, hope Pride and The Naked Bike Ride go the same way. Brighton simply a place to live in. Not to continually show off in.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Good, hope Pride and The Naked Bike Ride go the same way. Brighton simply a place to live in. Not to continually show off in.

You're either fishing or truly the most Boring Man in Hove. What do you do for a living?

Zombie walk is fun and causes havoc to the unaware - what's not to like about scaring tourists and the elderly?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here