Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gold Membership/Newport County

Albion 4ever

Feb 26, 2009
I am a season ticket holder and have signed up to the Gold membership in order to automatically get my seat for all home cup games.

However I have heard on the grapevine that this is not applicable for the Newport County League Cup game on 6th August and you will have to buy it as normal through the website.

Does anyone know if this is true and is there a link anywhere on the club website because I cannot find it anywhere?!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Yes you need to get Newport ticket as gold does not apply to this game seems to be due to upper stands not being open for this game. You should have had email confirming arrangements

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I went to Amex ticket office today and bought tickets for Newport and Villareal.

I was told, as above, that Gold, which I have signed up for, does not apply to the Newport match as ST seats in upper levels not being used.

D

Deleted member 22389

I am a season ticket holder and have signed up to the Gold membership in order to automatically get my seat for all home cup games.

However I have heard on the grapevine that this is not applicable for the Newport County League Cup game on 6th August and you will have to buy it as normal through the website.

Does anyone know if this is true and is there a link anywhere on the club website because I cannot find it anywhere?!

I had exactly the same issue. I also sign up to Gold Membership, but the Newport County Ticket you will need to buy online. I spoke to the club yesterday about they told me the reason for this is because they didn't have enough time to include it in the new membership scheme as the fixture came out early or something like that.

When you book the ticket the system will show collect, they told me not to worry about this and my ticket would be posted.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Has anyone bought their Newport ticket from the queens road store? I'd like to know if they're selling them there as it just says the main Amex store on the club site. Cheers

Has anyone bought their Newport ticket from the queens road store? I'd like to know if they're selling them there as it just says the main Amex store on the club site. Cheers

There was a "Customer Service" notice tucked away on the Club's website on 2 July 2013:-

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/article/new-matchday-ticket-prices-891114.aspx

Please note that the ticket sales counter at Queens Road Store has now closed and fans can only purchase tickets in person at the ticket office at the Amex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here