Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Martin wins Tour de France stage

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Come a long way since he shot that pikey burglar in the back.........

There is a Tour de France thread. I don't look at it until I've watched the highlights of each day's stages.

You've now ruined this for me, and I suspect, many others. Unnecessary spoiler, with a crap joke included. Cock.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
There is a Tour de France thread. I don't look at it until I've watched the highlights of each day's stages.

You've now ruined this for me, and I suspect, many others. Unnecessary spoiler, with a crap joke included. Cock.

Slight overreaction?

I thought it was quite amusing.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
And the great news is that Froomey is now 3 minutes 25 seconds in the lead overall.

oh, whoops, soz mate........

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Slight overreaction?

I thought it was quite amusing.

Well...

I look forward to the cycling highlights just as you might look forward to football or whatever.

So yeah, I was cross. I'm not anymore, now I'm just shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well...

I look forward to the cycling highlights just as you might look forward to football or whatever.

So yeah, I was cross. I'm not anymore, now I'm just shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

Glad to hear your mood has mellowed.

I've got to be honest, if I found out the result of a football match, it wouldn't RUIN it for me.

In fact, it HAS happened to me. Newcastle FA cup game season before last. Couldn't make it, but taped it and watched it after party that was at our house. Someone let on who had won during said party. Didn't ruin the enjoyment.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Pol Pot is one of the favourites tomorrow.
That should make for another funny thread.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Tony-Martin-007.jpg He was lucky, in the individual time trial nobody can ride shotgun for you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Have you just travelled forward 20 years in time Lenny? The shooting by Tony Martin happened in the 90s. :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here