Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Lesser Spotted Vicente Back in Town? [Episode III]

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Reliable 'sauce' tells me Vicente is back as booking his little girl into a Nursery in Hove.

Last edited by a moderator:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Groundhog day?

This is exactly what was posted a few weeks before he came back last season?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never heard of him.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Mmmm. just looked at your past posts and it would appear that you are not a wind up merchant. I for one would welcome Vicente back as long as the deal was right.

Btw, I guess you have taken the subtle hint over the correct spelling of Vicente.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I'm prepared to overlook the egregious misspelling of the great man's name and ask the question: how much faith do you have in this information? I'm afraid I'm a sucker for any Vicente-related information.

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
very reliable 'sauce', straight from someone who works there and has no knowledge of our beloved club or who he is..

very reliable 'sauce', straight from someone who works there and has no knowledge of our beloved club or who he is..

Which begs the question, if he has no idea about Brighton or who Vicente is what exactly compelled your sauce to pick up the phone and tell you that a bloke he's never heard of just booked his kid into nursery.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

This makes no sense what so ever. excellent.

Or does he run by you every single person who joins the Nursery.

bn18bloke

May 28, 2011
LA
Which begs the question, if he has no idea about Brighton or who Vicente is what exactly compelled your sauce to pick up the phone and tell you that a bloke he's never heard of just booked his kid into nursery.

Because she is a person I know who asked me who he was. Not by phone, so hope that is ok for you, and hope that answers compelling question

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm prepared to overlook the egregious misspelling of the great man's name and ask the question: how much faith do you have in this information? I'm afraid I'm a sucker for any Vicente-related information.

Same here, Monkey Man.

Oh, I really want this to be true. I will be well pissed-off if this is a wind-up and the OP will definitely be put on my "ignore" list.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Annoying. Basically what I wanted to say but better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here