Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Season Ticket

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
I ordered a 2013/14 season ticket towards the end of last season. Does anyone know when I can expect it to arrive?
Thanks in advance.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
My boy got his new one couple of weeks ago as he's gone to u18. No name on it which I thought a little odd.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Was led to believe at one stage that every season ticket holder would be receiving a new smartcard for this season due to the change in sponsor. Spoke to the ticket office though and they denied this was the case. We should continue to use our existing ones.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Was led to believe at one stage that every season ticket holder would be receiving a new smartcard for this season due to the change in sponsor. Spoke to the ticket office though and they denied this was the case. We should continue to use our existing ones.

My change of seat card came through a couple of weeks back, I can confirm it is identical to the previous one (apart from the different seat number of course!)

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
My boy got his new one couple of weeks ago as he's gone to u18. No name on it which I thought a little odd.

Is it because the card only has a narrow white stripe and the name is obscured by the fact it's printed onto the background picture above the stripe.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
My change of seat card came through a couple of weeks back, I can confirm it is identical to the previous one (apart from the different seat number of course!)

Ahhh there's the difference Pat, l'm staying in the same seat!, so l guess they can't be arsed to produce new ones for those who don't move.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012

Is it because the card only has a narrow white stripe and the name is obscured by the fact it's printed onto the background picture above the stripe.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Ahhh there's the difference Pat, l'm staying in the same seat!, so l guess they can't be arsed to produce new ones for those who don't move.
Why would they need to replace a product that's working perfectly well?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Yes mid-July is the date for brand new STH as I understand it, like me

I was told that as well when I ordered two season tickets (me and my bro) on July 1st.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here