Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Call out for FA level 1 coaches

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Hi there, a new boys team is being formed and is in need of a level 1 coach who can help to get training up and running with some enthusiastic dads until one of them can get their own qualification in the autumn. Its in the Brighton area and training times will be agreed to suit the coach's availability.

If you are qualified and can help out, please PM me

Thanks.

Jul 7, 2003
Hi there, a new boys team is being formed and is in need of a level 1 coach who can help to get training up and running with some enthusiastic dads until one of them can get their own qualification in the autumn. Its in the Brighton area and training times will be agreed to suit the coach's availability.

Thanks.

Have you been in touch with Steve Pythian at the Sussex FA? He can put out a request via their mailing list to all registered coaches. I'd also suggest speaking to your local college as they have students who have completed level 1 as part of their studies are are often encouraged to go and get practical experience.

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
I have my level 1 but don't have much experience with coaching yet but would be more than happy to help out with another coach, pm me if you think I can help.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Thanks.

If I was you I would perhaps start with trying to recruit a level 2 coach at least.

With respect to level 1 coaches, that qualification doesnt really offer an insight to anyone's capabilities.

If you are able to recruit a minimum of a level 2 coach you would know your boys are likely to be looked after by a coach with some commitment and ambition.

Its not a swipe at those good level 1 coaches, but if your starting position is such a blank canvas, minimum level 2 would be my strategy.

Good luck.

If I was you I would perhaps start with trying to recruit a level 2 coach at least.

With respect to level 1 coaches, that qualification doesnt really offer an insight to anyone's capabilities.

If you are able to recruit a minimum of a level 2 coach you would know your boys are likely to be looked after by a coach with some commitment and ambition.

Its not a swipe at those good level 1 coaches, but if your starting position is such a blank canvas, minimum level 2 would be my strategy.

Good luck.

This! level one is just a turn up and get level,i should know as i've done it and tbh a couple of the guys who passed should not be near a woodlice let alone kids,I'VE COME ACROSS VERY FEW DECENT YOUTH COACHES AND ITS IMPORTANT TO GET THE YOUNGER AGES COACHED WELL,PS DON'T LET TOO MANY PARENTS GET INVOLVED,THE BEST COACHES USUALLY DON'T HAVE KIDS IN THE TEAM,GOOD LUCK.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here