Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall 31st Aug

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
Is there any chance this may be moved to the Friday night on request of the police?

Thought and hoped that this could be likely - purely for selfish reasons as I'll be at a wedding and miss it if it's played on the Saturday.

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
If they wanted to move a game due to police, it would certainly not be moved to a Friday night, especially millwall

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
also have a wedding on the 31st so hoping its moved, how about Tuesday the 2nd?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Is there any chance this may be moved to the Friday night on request of the police?

Thought and hoped that this could be likely - purely for selfish reasons as I'll be at a wedding and miss it if it's played on the Saturday.

Have you asked the club, they probably don't know about your predicament.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes

I was hoping that it would be moved for the same reason.

Not the same wedding that I'm going to in Patcham is it Fozzie

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My pilgrimage to The Amex is taking in the Burnley and Millwall games so they better not move it :angry:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

I missed the opening game against Donny due to a wedding, never again!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here

Purely for selfish reasons I hope they don't because I've just spunked a shedload of money on flights to get to the game on SATURDAY.

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Sorry FH, you will be missing the Millwall game as we wont be moving it to another date.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
It's about time these selfish people stopped getting married on Saturday's during the football season.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

I missed the 5-1 win against Barnsley last season because my best mate decided to get married again. I won't let him forget it! And he calls himself a Brighton fan!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here