Upson signs

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Superb.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This really is very good news, we need someone of Upson's quality and experience in our defence. Chuffed

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
Excellent ! Quality in the back four....Now give us a left back, please. I wonder if Bridge would have signed if he had known about the manager to come??

It is a co incidence that this is so soon after signing up El Abd....At least , I hope that it is just a co incidence???

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I see they changed the photo on the club website.

It used to be this one:

993012_10151711983318139_1373038040_n.jpg

Maybe the club didn't like the message ''Treat people well.'' sent out.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep, its on the Club website now too. Great news!. Maybe this 'deal' was actually agreed ages ago, just that for whatever reason, the Club didn't want to announce it until now.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Excellent ! Quality in the back four....Now give us a left back, please. I wonder if Bridge would have signed if he had known about the manager to come??

It is a co incidence that this is so soon after signing up El Abd....At least , I hope that it is just a co incidence???
Brilliant signing.

I very doubt Bridge would have signed for us if Alex Ferguson took over. We cannot touch the wages Reading will pay him.

After Kuszczak I think Upson was the best signing last season. Given a choice between Bridge and Upson, I'd go for Upson every time. If we do sign Shorey, I'm confident our defense will be as strong as it was earlier in the year.

I'd be happy to start the season tomorrow with the squad we have. But I have a warm tinglely feeling that there are 3 or 4 decent additions to come. I said it as soon as Mr Overrated One Trick Pony was booted out (well since the start of last season actually), and I'll say it again. This squad is good for a top two finish. With a manager who can react to what is happening on the pitch (and Oscar obviously has to prove that and I am sure he will) then as far as the Championship goes, the skies the limit!!

Bring on the Leeds!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Never in doubt.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here