Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

48 hour auction - tickets x 2 for the SOLD OUT Wireless Festival at the Olympic Park...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
This Saturday 13th July. Acts include Rita Ora, Calvin Harris, Emeli Sande and JAY-Z in his only UK appearance in 2013. These are going for fortunes on ebay. I will donate 20% of the winning bid to REMF. Reserve price is £55 per ticket. Good luck!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thought touting was banned on here ?

It's not exactly touting is it when you are giving a % of the winning bid to charity?!?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Of course it is if they sell for double their face value.

So i will put you down as kicking off the bidding at £110 then Husty?

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
48 hour auction - tickets x 2 for the SOLD OUT Wireless Festival at the Olympic

Stating the obvious here but unless you give everything over the face value to charity, it is touting.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Please note:

I WILL BE GIVING EVERYTHING OVER THE FACE VALUE TO CHARITY

Face value = £115

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
48 hour auction - tickets x 2 for the SOLD OUT Wireless Festival at the Olympic

I think you might need to takes a hit on these. £60 for both tickets would probably be fair given the lineup and close proximity to event.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I think you might need to takes a hit on these. £60 for both tickets would probably be fair given the lineup and close proximity to event.

They are certainly worth a bit more than that.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Pretty unsavoury stuff. NSCers don't tout to other NSCers - it's been that way forever.

If you can't go to an event and have spare tickets, then pass them on at face value, tops, or use one of the sites that does allow touting.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Pretty unsavoury stuff. NSCers don't tout to other NSCers - it's been that way forever.

If you can't go to an event and have spare tickets, then pass them on at face value, tops, or use one of the sites that does allow touting.

Quite happy to accept face value Bozza and will donate 20% of that to REMF. As stated earlier in the thread anything above face value would have gone to charity anyway. Can't say fairer than that?!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Quite happy to accept face value Bozza and will donate 20% of that to REMF. As stated earlier in the thread anything above face value would have gone to charity anyway. Can't say fairer than that?!

Now sold.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here