Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Encouraging Transfer Development....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
...on tomorrow's Arsegas back page, according to Mr Naylor on Twitter.

Any ideas/suggestions/inside info as to what or who this is likely to involve?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Encouraging Transfer News in the Argus probably just means the club and Spanish Dave's agent have had talks that are on going.

Nothing that we do not already know will be my guess.

EDIT: Could be something about Upson come to think of it.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
That was my first thought/hope, but surely his signing wouldn't really be 'transfer' news would it?

After the way he built up the Hammond transfer, I wouldn't be surprised.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
These "see tomorrow's Argus" or "tune in to SkySportsNews" things bore me senseless.

Any truly worthwhile news is put out the second they know it, as they want desperately to scoop other agencies. If they ever say "in tomorrow's edition" or "see tonight's programme for more", it means it's just some old flannel designed to make you buy a copy/ tune in.

I remember the Seagull Line (35p a minute) used the same old trick, teasing you with the promise of "exciting transfer news" before launching into a review of the Reserve Team's draw at Peterborough last night and then, eight long minutes later, revealing that Kieron O'Regan has rejected a move to Brentford.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Hope it is exciting news. It gets boring getting all hyped up then one big zero. As said the "news" they tempt you with is usually known about already.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nicky Shorey to sign for us ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here