Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras/Hooligans Stories

BHAFC_98

May 21, 2013
Hi, I'm doing a presentation for GCSE about Football hooligans. It would help me a lot if I had 1/2 stories to put into it so does anyone have any personal experiences, good and bad, of hooligans or ultras at the footy.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
"Leeds came, mob handed, took libs....i had to give it legs...sharpish."

hope this helps with your education :)

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
some pwoper norty geezers game tooled up so I had to scream STOP!!!!!! cos I only had me chip butty on me

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Tms-muppets-cast.jpg

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Ignore the weird types on here, go into NSC Gold and read the thread about the West Street Firm, some decent tales in there from the 70s/80s when football violence was at its peak

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
They were the principal reason why, when I was your age, if you went to a football match you stood in a cage and were treated like a criminal/animal, even though you had done nothing wrong.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Did you choose the subject?

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Hi, I'm doing a presentation for GCSE about Football hooligans. It would help me a lot if I had 1/2 stories to put into it so does anyone have any personal experiences, good and bad, of hooligans or ultras at the footy.

Jesus; is this really what they do in schools these days?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

Have a word with the pretty pink fairy
Regards .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here