Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Unwell but still smiling martyn20's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It wasn't my fault. We arranged a pickup time and they didn't turn up. I waited for 30 mins but had to get the train or miss kick off. Got in touch with them via email asking why they hadn't shown, but no reply.

Admittedly I didn't push them anymore after that for a refund as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle for what was less than 10 quid, but didn't even get an apology.
    Strange they are really hot on retention, you should have followed it up, they are really a pretty good outfit

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by les dynam View Post
      Do you have time for a quick pint before the coaches depart?
      It would have to be a very quick one, basically no not really time

Anyone use Seagulls Travel?

0 Not allowed!
      I've used them occasionally when I've needed to get back sharpish. Pretty much always found them to be very good.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.

0 Not allowed!
      The coach that comes down the A23 and stops at The Triangle in Burgess Hill is top of the range and so comfortable, also if it's the lady driver she knows all the short cuts round the traffic

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martyn20 View Post
      Used them for the second half of last season and have paid for the full season to come. Great service, so easy to get to Amex and amazingly fast to get home afterwards. So little walking to the coach park.
      Did you get any discount for second half of last season or was it on a match by match basis? Would you recommend signing up for full season?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Very good service, run by Albion fans, price is comparable with other forms of transport from my experience travelling from the Hastings/Battle area, especially if buying a travel season ticket. Coach travel may not be everyone's choice but probably the most hassle free way of getting to and from the Amex. Timings give you plenty of time to do things, have a pint and so forth before the match and a good 20+ minutes after the match. Also are flexible at the end if extra time is required for cup matches, special security matches (Palace) and end of season walk around by the players.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ginge1971 View Post
      Did you get any discount for second half of last season or was it on a match by match basis? Would you recommend signing up for full season?
      I only discovered them before the Arsenal game last season, miscommunication when I started to come to The Amex at the start of last season meant I thought they didn't go from Burgess Hill.
      I would recommend them, it's £130 a year from my stop for all the league games so not cheap but so much easier than the train, especially if you have trouble getting around like I do.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Mellor 3 Ward 4 View Post
      North West Sussex Seagulls
      They only offer Horsham /Roffey pick up points - no good to me really. Thanks for the suggestion though

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martyn20 View Post
      I only discovered them before the Arsenal game last season, miscommunication when I started to come to The Amex at the start of last season meant I thought they didn't go from Burgess Hill.
      I would recommend them, it's £130 a year from my stop for all the league games so not cheap but so much easier than the train, especially if you have trouble getting around like I do.
      I think I'm sold! Thanks for all the advice....they should pay you commission

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by ginge1971 View Post
      I think I'm sold! Thanks for all the advice....they should pay you commission
      Finding and using the service has made such a difference to my match day experience due to my health I can't recommend them enough