Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone use Seagulls Travel?

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
Due to the "no parking zone" now created in Coldean I am thinking of getting the coach to and from matches to avoid the nightmare queuing for both trains and park and ride buses after the match.
Anyone used Seagulls Travel over the past couple of seasons? If so, what are your thoughts? Value for money? Would be looking to travel from Pease Pottage.

ginge1971

Apr 13, 2011
Used them for the second half of last season and have paid for the full season to come. Great service, so easy to get to Amex and amazingly fast to get home afterwards. So little walking to the coach park.

Cheers for that. How soon after full time do they leave?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Due to the "no parking zone" now created in Coldean I am thinking of getting the coach to and from matches to avoid the nightmare queuing for both trains and park and ride buses after the match.
Anyone used Seagulls Travel over the past couple of seasons? If so, what are your thoughts? Value for money? Would be looking to travel from Pease Pottage.

Very very good cannot fault them at all !! easy to pay in three installments too.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Left me stranded for the England under 21 vs Austria, no compensation or refund offered.

Won't use them again.

D

Deleted member 22389

Sounds too good to be true!! Thanks everyone

I get the travel from Peacehaven. Excellent service. Just get back on the coach at the end of the match and in your seat. We usually have a bit of a wait for the coaches to clear, but I just listen to BBC Sussex on the mobile.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
Left me stranded for the England under 21 vs Austria, no compensation or refund.

Won't use them again.

Sounds unusual, did they refuse you a refund even though it was your fault. I have had great service and on the couple of times I was switched coaches, only booking match per match so we were last, they always called me personally to say sorry and arrange another coach.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sounds unusual, did they refuse you a refund even though it was your fault. I have had great service and on the couple of times I was switched coaches, only booking match per match so we were last, they always called me personally to say sorry and arrange another coach.

It wasn't my fault. We arranged a pickup time and they didn't turn up. I waited for 30 mins but had to get the train or miss kick off. Got in touch with them via email asking why they hadn't shown, but no reply.

Admittedly I didn't push them anymore after that for a refund as I couldn't be bothered with the hassle for what was less than 10 quid, but didn't even get an apology.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here