Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the scariest thing you seen...

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
After reading this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-creepy-ghost-girl-horror-movie-The-Ring.html

It got me thinking!

The scariest I've been was when I was driving near Arundel one night and just before the Station bridge on the main road, we turned right down a minor road that goes to a village (can't remember the name of it) as we drove down we saw two figures at the side of road looking across into the field. When we got nearer they started moving, however they walked as if their legs and arms were completely stiff and when the car lights illuminated their faces it appeared as if they were wearing some sort of masks, but it appeared to be their actual skin! Narrow eye slits and very white features which we (me and my girlfriend) believed to be not of this world! I put my foot down and got the hell out of there and my heart was racing like never before or since (happened about 20 yrs ago).

What about you? What's the most terrifying thing you've seen or witnessed?

And before anyone says it, yes I know, it's a cool story yadda yadda!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The other week, I had just come out the shower after a workout at the gym I use. I had towel-dried myself and upon going to get my pants from the locker, some bloke rushed to sit between me and the locker FORCING my to awkwardly lean over him to retrieve my clothes. I didn't know if he was looking for me to give him some inappropriate gym action or whether he was just some weird voyeur, but it was an unnerving experience.

I haven't been back to the gym since.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
In the late 80s, Barrel of Fun senior was driving the Barrels from our annual French holiday, when a car crossed the central reservation heading for us.

Senior Barrel swerved out the way and the car missed us by a fraction. It hit the car behind us and caused a multiple car pile up and fire ball. That was pretty scary.

Also being surrounded and arrested by camouflaged policemen brandishing machine guns was a little hairy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Some wierdo staring at me while I dried my bum hair with the hairdryer in the gym

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The other week, I had just come out the shower after a workout at the gym I use. I had towel-dried myself and upon going to get my pants from the locker, some bloke rushed to sit between me and the locker FORCING my to awkwardly lean over him to retrieve my clothes. I didn't know if he was looking for me to give him some inappropriate gym action or whether he was just some weird voyeur, but it was an unnerving experience.

:lol:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

I can't decide whether to laugh or be utterly repulsed by this!

casbom

Jul 24, 2007

:lolol:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
The video of that Brazillian ref that was decapitated made for pretty uncomfortable viewing. I've no idea why I feel the need to go to LiveLeak and look at these things, but I do....

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Had a sawn off shoved in my mush in The Swan Pub when I worked on the door for my mate Louie who was an ex Marine and the new landlord !
Not something I particularly enjoyed I must say.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
I very briefly had a job lifting manhole covers and going down the access tunnels to check the pipes. I was 18. On my first day as the new boy we lifted a cover and I was told to go down it. I couldn't see the bottom. And it stank. Needless to say I climbed in was about 10 feet down and they put the over on. The thud as the heavy cover (two people to lift) was dropped into place and the thoughts that went through my head for the 5 minutes they left me there stayed with me for many years.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here