Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA V (gameplay vid)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
[yt]N-xHcvug3WI[/yt]

It looks so much fun. I love the missions and storylines in GTA games, but simply switching between, maintaining the lives of, the three characters looks every bit as fun if not more so. Trevor especially. Not to mention that glimpse at GTA: Online which has dozens of people running/driving/flying around the city

Roll on September - I certainly won't be needing anything else between then and the PS4

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I really wish they went back to Vice City. Vercetti was different class.

I think VC is probably my favourite of all of them. I spent so much time in that game buying all of the businesses and properties so it really felt like I was running the city; you can imagine my delight at seeing that sort of thing back for GTAV

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Look out for "Watchdogs" in November too. What a treat this autumn/winter is going to be!

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Look out for "Watchdogs" in November too. What a treat this autumn/winter is going to be!

I'm thinking I'll get this in September then not get anything else until I get a PS4, getting Watchdogs, FIFA 14 and Infamous. Sorted.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'm thinking I'll get this in September then not get anything else until I get a PS4, getting Watchdogs, FIFA 14 and Infamous. Sorted.

Sounds like an INCREDIBLE plan. Not 100% sold on Infamous YET, but looks good.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Sounds like an INCREDIBLE plan. Not 100% sold on Infamous YET, but looks good.

I really enjoyed the first two Infamous games, and with the new smoke powers in this one (and specifically the ability to instantly teleport short distances) I can pretend to be Nightcrawler from Xmen

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Really unsure what to do here.

1: I don't have a PS3 (sold 2 months ago).
2: Going to buy a PS4 on release.
3: Really want GTA.
4: Don't want to buy another PS3 just for 2 months and then lose money on it when I sell it on.

What do I do!? :shrug:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
My PS3 has been sat in my room unplayed for 12 months, until the last couple of weeks i've played Call of Duty once or twice (COD4 - I've not bought any games in well over 18 months).

I will be buying GTA V just based on that trailer. It looks bloody brilliant.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Oh my word, GTA V looks so damn good I can't wait!

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
So when's it out, again?

September 17th - nearly 2 years after it was announced !!

It looks bloody great !! Would be more of a challenge than the previous GTA games by the looks of it too. The graphics look roughly the same as GTA 4 too, though the map will be much, much bigger !!

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Really unsure what to do here.

1: I don't have a PS3 (sold 2 months ago).
2: Going to buy a PS4 on release.
3: Really want GTA.
4: Don't want to buy another PS3 just for 2 months and then lose money on it when I sell it on.

What do I do!? :shrug:

Merc someone up.

Helter Skelter

Nov 1, 2012
Southwick
September 17th - nearly 2 years after it was announced !!

It looks bloody great !! Would be more of a challenge than the previous GTA games by the looks of it too. The graphics look roughly the same as GTA 4 too, though the map will be much, much bigger !!

Yeah, I heard the map is going to be massive! Can also play golf and tennis by the looks of it, really can't wait.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm so excited. It's like they looked at my list of criticisms of GTA-IV (claustrophobic game area, too serious, not one single interesting character) and just went ballistic on it.

The story is always something that GTA gets right so for me the big draws are what you can do outside of the story and Rockstar look to have that comprehensively covered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here