Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kuszczak likes new way of training [The Argus]

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
[h=3]Kuszczak likes new way of training[/h]1:00pm Tuesday 9th July 2013 in Albion By Andy Naylor
2530735.jpg
Tomasz Kuszczak in action against Whitehawk on Saturday
Tomasz Kuszczak is having a ball under new Albion boss Oscar Garcia.
The Seagulls’ No. 1 has revealed a difference in training methods between head coach Garcia and sacked former manager Gus Poyet, who signed the Poland international from Manchester United last summer.
Kuszczak said: “From day one we started with the balls, playing a lot of possession games which is a little bit different from last year, where we ran more in the first week or two.
“This time we haven’t run that much, which I like and is something I had been used to during my time in England.
“It suits me as the keepers are always involved but all the players will tell you as soon as we get the ball at our feet we are happy!”
Kuszczak and rival keepers Casper Ankergren and Peter Brezovan each had half-an-hour in Saturday’s opening 3-0 friendly win at Whitehawk.
Kuszczak said: “The result is not that important but you still don’t want to embarrass yourself in these games and you have to work hard.
“We made a good start, scored a couple of good goals and it was nice to see a big crowd watching our first game. Now we look forward to the rest of our pre-season games.”
Albion fly to Madrid on Sunday in preparation for the next first team outing against Getafe in Segovia a week tomorrow.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here