Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gym etiquette

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I can just about cope with blokes wandering around nude in the changing rooms, although I do find it slightly offputting, but this morning, after a workout and a shower, I went to dry my hair and there was a bloke drying his ARSE HAIR with the hairdryer.

Even though it did not touch his buttocks, I felt I could not use the hairdryer afterwards, it had been TAINTED.

So if anyone sees me today, my hair is slightly more ruffled than usual, having been towel dried only. Am I being oversensitive?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought you were getting married soon. No need to visit gyms anymore, now's the time to let yourself go and put your feet up, after all the wife will do everything for you from now on.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I thought you were getting married soon. No need to visit gyms anymore, now's the time to let yourself go and put your feet up, after all the wife will do everything for you from now on.

Even dry my arse hair with a hairdryer?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I've seen blokes dry their bollocks with the hair dryers in my gym.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
To add to the OP experience, in my local gym, we have a man who wanders around naked all except for a towel on his head whilst eating a banana and watching tv. Slightly disturbing for first thing.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
You are right to be annoyed by this. I see the same thing at my gym. Even though I don't use the hair dryers there, it irritates me nonetheless, right with the old men who rub and then leave crotch powder all over the floor. Thank Christ for flip flops.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
That's not pleasant at all. How much bum hair does one need to have for a towel to be wholly inadequate? I feel for you.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex

hh-crotch_powder_l.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I've seen the exact same behaviour at the gym I go to. Inexcusable. And you are right, the hairdryer is tainted - never use it again.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I dry my nether regions with a hair dryer at home. Much more pleasant than a towel

Deal with it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here