Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

David Lopez

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Not good news based on the following tweet from someone clearly with decent info

"@noeliadeniz: @MahFace1 here is the answer: chances are he won't continue to play for #BHAFC, the club made him offers but they didn't agree to anything"

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Well, you haven't included the tweeters name but the tweet doesn't make much sense, so I can't say it concerns me too much at this point

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Strange... in an article in todays arsegas, Spanish Dave says Brighton are his number one choice, he wants to stay and is waiting for Brighton to make an offer

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I would imagine at his age he is looking for a two year deal. Not sure how the tweet clarifies as being a source of decent info?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The OP has the right user name in my humble opinion.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
A random tweet has confirmed that Lopez isn't signing!
:tosser:

This ia a bit harsh - there has been a few lttle bits from various sources indicating the Lopez may leave. Maybe he wants to stay but on an improved contract ? it does appear that once we make a contract offer to players it is take it or leave it. Bridge was willing to stay as well bbut we would not match his wage demands (which were not extortionate).

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Oh and I would miss Lopez, but there's. a good chance that he wouldn't fit in to the way Oscar wants us to play...it wouldn't be the end of the world if he left.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Haven't we offered him a contract ? By that do I assume he has rejected the contract and waiting for an improved offer ?

In regards Bridge isn't he now on north of £20k a week at Reading so not sure how we could have matched that.

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
it does appear that once we make a contract offer to players it is take it or leave it.

Not sure about that. Wasn't El-Abd offered a one year deal at the same time as Lopez? He has just signed a two-year contract, I believe.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I saw David Lopez at the Amex, he was wearing the old Brighton Strip, he seemed happy. at the time, he had just whacked this ball from 25 yards to the top right corner. the people who were with me at the time (about 30k) went a bit potty. He gave me the impression he was staying.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I would imagine at his age he is looking for a two year deal. Not sure how the tweet clarifies as being a source of decent info?

In the Argus article he says: "The length of contract is not a problem. I would happily sign for another year."

Oh, and he also says "I read what Vicente said in The Argus and I disagree. Gus Poyet was fantastic for me."

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Well, you haven't included the tweeters name but the tweet doesn't make much sense, so I can't say it concerns me too much at this point

You might want to look again, as others have. She's a well respected source of spanish footy info. And fit

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here