Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased two season tickets for Pompey

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's it. I can't take any more. Last time I went to the Amex, a steward asked to look in my handbag AND they ran out of chicken pies at the middle WSU kiosk. I had to go to the other kiosk to get one. It's not good enough. I am a fan, not a customer. And they want TWELVE notes to watch NEWPORT BLOODY COUNTY? It's an outrage.

I'm going to watch my football at Fratton Park next season. Cheaper, real fans, real football, and a lovely cosmopolitan local area that my Dad will enjoy. I bet the restaurants are great. It's a win win for me.

With a bit of luck, I'll get a seat next to that man with the bell and the blue wig. He seems like a great guy.

The Albion don't want me any more <sniff>

Can I still attend Albion games if we draw them in the cup?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Me too! I'm boycotting the Amex, because they gave me a white clacker, and I wanted a blue one.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Purchased ? You bought them ?

They're on a buy none get two free at the Coop.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
That's it. I can't take any more. Last time I went to the Amex, a steward asked to look in my handbag AND they ran out of chicken pies at the middle WSU kiosk. I had to go to the other kiosk to get one. It's not good enough. I am a fan, not a customer. And they want TWELVE notes to watch NEWPORT BLOODY COUNTY? It's an outrage.

I'm going to watch my football at Fratton Park next season. Cheaper, real fans, real football, and a lovely cosmopolitan local area that my Dad will enjoy. I bet the restaurants are great. It's a win win for me.

With a bit of luck, I'll get a seat next to that man with the bell and the blue wig. He seems like a great guy.

even less likely :D:D

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
even less likely :D:D

Excuse me, but I've been reliably informed that the Turkish Delights kebab shop on Fratton Road is up there with the finest takeaways in the land.

What does the Amex have to compare with that? Eh? Eh?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Can I come too? I refuse to watch Brighton play now Gary Dicker has gone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
St Mary's would be closer for you, surely?

It would, but defecting to Pompey, as Albion rivals, makes a stronger point to the money men who are killing our club that they can't impose on true fans what colour clacker they get.

Anyway, my granny is looking forward to it.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Edna....you can be a right bitch at times.....lol!

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Aldershot season tickets are going cheap, I'm also reliably informed that they have good prospects for next season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It would, but defecting to Pompey, as Albion rivals, makes a stronger point to the money men who are killing our club that they can't impose on true fans what colour clacker they get.

Anyway, my granny is looking forward to it.

Well then I look forward to you joining me in the Fratton End for a good old sing song.

Altogether now:

Play on, Pompey!
Pompey play on!

Pretty sure that's it :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well then I look forward to you joining me in the Fratton End for a good old sing song.

Altogether now:

Play on, Pompey!
Pompey play on!

Pretty sure that's it :thumbsup:

We can see you holding hands
We can see you holding hands

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What's wrong with Gillingham - much more convenient to travel from Sussex than Portmouth, Croydon or Millwall. Also it is a lovely place, full of welcoming locals, with QUALITY RESTAURANTS.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's wrong with Gillingham - much more convenient to travel from Sussex than Portmouth, Croydon or Millwall. Also it is a lovely place, full of welcoming locals, with QUALITY RESTAURANTS.

It's the restaurants that make or break the deal.

Just heard there's a cracker of a hot dog stand behind the quaint old mock Tudor main stand at Fratton. I can't wait.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They deserve your support. They have been punished by being forced to play in a division that is at the level of the squad they can afford. It's a travesty, and you joining their fan base will be the first step in their long road for justice.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
They deserve your support. They have been punished by being forced to play in a division that is at the level of the squad they can afford. It's a travesty, and you joining their fan base will be the first step in their long road for justice.

I am the sort of fan they have been waiting for all their existence :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here