Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Print at home tickets on the way it seems..

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Those booking fees looking less and less warranted ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373309934.565681.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anything to save money is good with me.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
you'll still have to pay for the ticket/booking software.

what i want to know is what happend to the idea of ad hoc tickets being added to a smart card.

jgmcdee

Mar 25, 2012
I think that we all know that the booking fee now goes to the company running the booking website (or at least a portion of it does).

Which begs the question: why can't they stump up the cash for a test environment? My purchase history is full of their testing with real games hardly getting a look-in. Hardly professional

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
My scenario is this. I'd like to go to the 2 Amex friendlies and take a g/child with me. Being WSU it doesn't look like that area will be open, besides, I may fancy sitting elsewhere.

I have a card but g/child, although on the system, does not. I don't have a working printer. I work near the Queens Road office, but that no longer does tickets.

How much of a buggerence will it be for me to go to these games and what do i get for my booking fees?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
My scenario is this. I'd like to go to the 2 Amex friendlies and take a g/child with me. Being WSU it doesn't look like that area will be open, besides, I may fancy sitting elsewhere.

I have a card but g/child, although on the system, does not. I don't have a working printer. I work near the Queens Road office, but that no longer does tickets.

How much of a buggerence will it be for me to go to these games and what do i get for my booking fees?

Printing test is not available to the public yet! You just book for your grandchild via your normal chosen method.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
you'll still have to pay for the ticket/booking software.

what i want to know is what happend to the idea of ad hoc tickets being added to a smart card.

I think that we all know that the booking fee now goes to the company running the booking website (or at least a portion of it does).

Which begs the question: why can't they stump up the cash for a test environment? My purchase history is full of their testing with real games hardly getting a look-in. Hardly professional

It seems on the basis of the OP that they don't. Unfortunately I suspect this won't be the last thread on the subject!!!

Can't they use Royal Mail?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Its a good idea. Theres always long queues at the "huts" outside the Amex on matchdays, this would resolve that.

Hopefully you get the choice whether to print at home or pick up on the day though.

BattFink

Jan 31, 2012
Buggers Hole
About time, you've been able to do it with 1901 tickets for a while.

I wonder if it has anything to do with that Platinum perk of "guest tickets"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here