Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just purchased 2 season tickets for Crystal Palace.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Didn't think I'd ever do that in my life time and still doubting my sanity. As we're banned from the Amex then I've spoken at length with my dad about filling the void for Saturday afternoons that has been created since my ban so we had a chat about joining Crawly which he wasn't to keen on plus he'd never make the long trek so I mentioned Palace, Fearing a backlash from him he was rather calm. He likes the idea of spending time on the train and a day out and he was more than happy to agree on joining.

He does mis his days out and pies so we've got two season tickets for the season. I'm doing it for him more than me. Brighton have said I'm not allowed to attend any Albion related game so if Palace get Brighton in the cup does that mean we can't attend even thou we've taken our custom elsewhere?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Didn't think I'd ever do that in my life time and still doubting my sanity. As we're banned from the Amex then I've spoken at length with my dad about filling the void for Saturday afternoons that has been created since my ban so we had a chat about joining Crawly which he wasn't to keen on plus he'd never make the long trek so I mentioned Palace, Fearing a backlash from him he was rather calm. He likes the idea of spending time on the train and a day out and he was more than happy to agree on joining.

He does mis his days out and pies so we've got two season tickets for the season. I'm doing it for him more than me. Brighton have said I'm not allowed to attend any Albion related game so if Palace get Brighton in the cup does that mean we can't attend even thou we've taken our custom elsewhere?

Yeah, course you have.

Jimmy Grimble

:lolol:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Judging by your reaction to me on here I do not believe a word of it, but Im sure your love for your father would outweigh any footballing loyalties......

........I still do not believe a word of it though

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Oh do me a favour. Can you post me a picture please of any proof because I simply don't believe you.

Give me a few days till the season tickets come then I'd gladly take a picture and post them on here. I'm not bullshitting and don't need to, thinking of my dads quality of life.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If you get banned from Selhurst where would you get a season ticket for? Millwall?

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Another tripe thread from BigBelly. Well done sir. Grade A plank whether its true or not, no-one really gives a sh1t.

Really? Why post in this thread if you couldn't give a flying cats arse? Come on, answer?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why didn't you get a season ticket to watch Whitehawk ? I've been told they don't do any security searches at the gates.

Jimmy Grimble

I want to know where you're travelling from for it to be a 'long-trek' to Crawley but not to Selhurst :lolol:

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here