Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do you trust your work colleague to back you up or get you sacked?

Do you stick by your work colleague or drop him in it.

• Sod him, It'll make me look better and keep my job.

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Keep quite and say you best speak with him

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
That is the question I'd like answered and to see the opinions of other workers .

If your Boss rang you and said, your mate has been sleeping I'm not paying him for the day and if he sleeps then he should go home with out backing the facts up but your mate then turns round and says, he's just woken up.

What would you do?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
That is the question I'd like answered and to see the opinions of other workers .

If your Boss rang you and said, your mate has been sleeping I'm not paying him for the day and if he sleeps then he should go home with out backing the facts up but your mate then turns round and says, he's just woken up.

What would you do?

This part in English?

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
**** him off if he's sleepin on the job then its double work for you so he obviosuly doesn't get a shite about you. Why doesn't your boss talk to him rather than you

Then tea bag him while he's asleep

Last edited:

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
I would say 'sorry but what the F*** are you on about, construct a sentence that makes sense and I will answer the question' and then await a call back

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'd roll over and go back to sleep.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What would you do?

I literally do not understand the question.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I literally do not understand the question.

Ok. I was with someone and I was sitting down and the site agent phoned the office saying I was sleeping which in fact I wasn't but attending to my foot as it had blisters from golf. The bloke who I was working with got a phone call saying if he's sleeping then I'm not paying him, Mark who I was working with said, ok. Then it was if he's sleeping then he might as well go home, Mark said ok, then the next question was he might as well go home then Mark replied : He's just woken up and then I got sacked.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Ok. I was with someone and I was sitting down and the site agent phoned the office saying I was sleeping which in fact I wasn't but attending to my foot as it had blisters from golf. The bloke who I was working with got a phone call saying if he's sleeping then I'm not paying him, Mark who I was working with said, ok. Then it was if he's sleeping then he might as well go home, Mark said ok, then the next question was he might as well go home then Mark replied : He's just woken up and then I got sacked.

Wow this is completely different. I mean COMPLETELY. Phone the big boss up directly asking for a meeting and explain exactly what was happening. And your mates a prick if he was lying

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Wow this is completely different. I mean COMPLETELY. Phone the big boss up directly asking for a meeting and explain exactly what was happening. And your mates a prick if he was lying

I work for subbies, My two bosses are on holiday, One is in Australia which I call at midnight their time and the other is in Europe so they weren't best pleased but they are sympathetic as they've only heard one side of the story. Been told I've been pulled of the job and been relocated in London now but this mark has put the nail in the coffin for me. anyone else would have said, best speak to him in person instead telling me he's done when you aren't here to witness what you've been told.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
did you fall asleep much at school too?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Completely different question in the thread title to the poll.

Trust the backstabbers - no.

Stick by a colleague myself - yes.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003

So, it was your foot that went to sleep then?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here