Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BHA Ultras

BHAUltras

Jul 7, 2013
Hi, don't hate me for starting this group, but I've started a :bhasign: ultras group. We are NOT a hooligan group. Look at the Smellhurst ultras. They've added a BIT of atmosphere to the South London Library. So yeah, look at the website and MAYBE you'll join.

theamexforce.weebly.com

Hi, don't hate me for starting this group, but I've started a :bhasign: ultras group. We are NOT a hooligan group. Look at the Smellhurst ultras. They've added a BIT of atmosphere to the South London Library. So yeah, look at the website and MAYBE you'll join.

theamexforce.weebly.com

Not all the time I have a hole in my arse I won't.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011

theamexforce.weebly.com

:ffsparr:

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Have the school holidays started already?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

theamexforce.weebly.com

a) We don't need / want Ultras
b) You aren't Ultras

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
:bowdown:

I love s**t like this.

I hope its a wind up and not some poor kid thinking this is a good idea.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
No, probably not. Just some Palace gimp at home masturbating furiously into a dirty sock.

As opposed to the rest of us who always use a clean one! Hmmm Lenor...

BHAUltras

Jul 7, 2013
PER-LEASE! Just an idea...

Would definately work, but if YOU lot are not up for it I bet loads others will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here