Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

...You know your children are leaving childhood behind when.....

..I removed the pink faded "Peter Rabbit" duvet cover that youngest Potting had used since before starting school ......:down:

...And replaced it with a nice new "Albion" duvet set that she got for her birthday and fixed the "Gully" clock to the wall! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I remember doing a similar thing with our son. When he was 4 he wanted his bedroom decorated with clouds like Andy's in Toy Story. We got the right blue for the sky and arty Wife did the clouds - and then he immediately got interested in football and wanted his walls painted in black and white stripes! (He was a Newcastle fan. Yeah yeah, I know, my bad)

larus

I remember doing a similar thing with our son. When he was 4 he wanted his bedroom decorated with clouds like Andy's in Toy Story. We got the right blue for the sky and arty Wife did the clouds - and then he immediately got interested in football and wanted his walls painted in black and white stripes! (He was a Newcastle fan. Yeah yeah, I know, my bad)
Do you still keep in contact after evicting him?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
When they ask if they can have a party in the house and would you go out for a few hours. Don't agree to this, your house WILL be trashed :down:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
When they succumb to peer pressure. "But DAD, all the kids at school have them!!!"

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Hopefully she'll have a Wilko Johnson poster on her wall soon as well :rock:

Hopefully she'll have a Wilko Johnson poster on her wall soon as well :rock:

Oldest does play guitar, acoustic at the moment. Will try and infiltrate "proper" stuff on to her iPod. Have told her that when she can fingerpick the "Harry Lime Theme" like Martin Carthy I will get her a "hello Kitty" logo electric guitar!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
..I removed the pink faded "Peter Rabbit" duvet cover that youngest Potting had used since before starting school ......:down:

...And replaced it with a nice new "Albion" duvet set that she got for her birthday and fixed the "Gully" clock to the wall! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
When they leave the Ultras......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here