Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how much for pie's and pints then?

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
so not too long till the start of the season, how much do you reckon they will have put the food and drink prices up by?

new caterers sodexo and barber maximising profit/revenue?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
No thread about how good value the Newport County game is ?

elninobonito

Whitehawk Born and Bred
May 27, 2011
Cannot wait for a Piglets, I missed out on the Chorizo one, chilli and Balti are still my favs!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
so not too long till the start of the season, how much do you reckon they will have put the food and drink prices up by?

new caterers sodexo and barber maximising profit/revenue?

You started this thread. How much do YOU think they will go up by? I would be interested to see your reasoning backing up your estimates.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I think they'll stay as they are. Allegedly!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Saw Sodexo ID cards all over Princess Royal Hospital last week. So forget Piglets Pies.

IT'S HOSPITAL FOOD FOR US NEXT YEAR!!

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
I hope it stays the same but maybe with better combo offers, but get the feeling of steep increases or lower quality items .

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
I think the demand for this is pretty variable, if they do another hike I can imagine a lot of people will start saying "hang on, I really don't need to eat at 3pm". I certainly will.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Would be very interesting experiment if they were to raise the half-time price by, say, ten pence per pie/pint per game, and kept raising it every home game to see at what point the stupidly long queues finally fall away. Tho I suspect they never would, not while there's folks daft enough to buy these shitty little bottles of Fosters at exorbitant prices just because its the only half-time queue short enough for a nearly normal human being to join with the prospect of getting a drink without missing a sizeable chunk of the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here