David Haye

david-haye-ko-o.gif

vs

Tyson Fury

boxer_1715948a.gif

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Haye will prove that he is the still the best in England especially now that it looks like the big lump Price could retire. Unfortunately he didnt take enough notice of Lennox Lewis.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Haye will prove that he is the still the best in England especially now that it looks like the big lump Price could retire. Unfortunately he didnt take enough notice of Lennox Lewis.

lennox is part of the reason he was awful on the night...

haye within the first 6 rounds...

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Haye's performance against Wladimir Klitschko was dire and inexplicable, I didn't expect him to win but he just didn't turn up. Against Fury, if he's anywhere near his best my 50p will be on him to win.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I agree that HAYE will win easily but how can you blame Lennox, possibly our best ever heavyweight an arguably one of the best ever in the history of boxing.

yes one our best fighters, not trainers. hes been retried years and now suddenly takes up a project and wants to become a trainer? lol hes not trainer, hes a fighter or ex fighter, and the fact price still had franny his real trainer involved it was a recipe for disaster imo. i think you could see he was stuck between two styles and looked lost, and when he was looking thru the ropes and lennox was trying to shout instructions it was ridiculous. not all fighters make good trainers, and if they do have ambitions of being one, they dont usually suddenly realize they wanna be one over 10years after retiring.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I think Lennox tried to get him to do what he would have done in the same situation but forgot that Price was a bum that couldnt do it.

price is far from that, he has the potential to be a great fighter, he clearly has some mental demons from the first fight and now the second, if he over comes them i beleive he can fight for a world title, theres hardly many decent heavyweights around aside from the klitschko's. lewis wasnt sh!t until many got him boxing at range to keep fighters away from his chin, and he did the same for klitschko to.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Haye will knock Fury out within 3 rounds. I don't think it will be much of a contest tbh, having said that I will pay £15 to see Fury knocked on his arse. I suspect it will be a powderkeg atmosphere though, with a few thousand pissed up pikeys looking for a punch up, when their man is eating the canvas.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Haye QUIT in his 2 biggest fights, KO'd against the cruiserweight Carl Thompson and had a sore little toe against Klitchko. Haye is an EMBARASSMENT and Tyson Fury will KNOCK him back into I'm a Celebrity and he can STAY there

All will be revealed on the night but my gut feeling says the PIKEY is GOING down.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Haye 1 fight in the past 2 years whilst Fury has been in several wars and is in peak condition, Fury is 7/2 and that is a steal. Haye has gone SOFT through living the good life whilst Fury knows once he has knocked out Haye the world title and riches will be his.

I can't believe people are giving Haye such a chance in this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here