Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why can the charlie oatway article be viewed (does moved mean its been removed?)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
YoungGull - read the post at the top of the Big Board. that is why it has been moved.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Now I get it, I guess the truth will never really come out.

680657-xfiles.jpg

YoungGull

Jun 27, 2013
I am a bloody IDIOT, who would like to be banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, I didn't even SEE any speculation on that thread, and I think mine was the last post!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I don't have permissions to read the moved thread either... is that based on post count or length of membership?
You need to be a member of NSC Priority, talk to Bozza about setting up a Direct Debit. Be quick though as it's changing for next season to NSC Priority Premier and you'll have to pay again. I was lucky and got my upgrade at the lower price of only £30. I do believe also this season there will also be NSC Priority Premier Plus which allows you to make longer posts. I think it's a rip-off personally but it's handy if you want to make posts longer th

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I don't have permissions to read the moved thread either... is that based on post count or length of membership?

I think it's on the size of your willy, I can see it perfectly. :smile:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Just go the the excellent Not Worth That blog that the article has been published on...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here