Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't use the cash point at Sainsbury in Western Road

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
it's not dispensing money but still debits your account and the XUXTs that work there won't put a sign on the machine to say it's F**k*d because they are not allowed to interfere with the machine

Morons

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I am pissed right off

I really am

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Turn that frown :( upside down :)

Hope this helps

not really :(

still it's a lovely day.............. shame I only have £12 to enjoy it with

I think I'll go for a paddle :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
That happened to me at our local post office ATM. It took me two weeks to get the money credited back to my account from my bank.

Sussex on Leith

Sep 11, 2003
Leith
Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Having had that helpful advice from IT in every workplace ever, I sometimes wonder what advice I'd get from the IT helpdesk if I worked in a hospital. Hopefully it's subtly different depending on the machine in question.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Having had that helpful advice from IT in every workplace ever, I sometimes wonder what advice I'd get from the IT helpdesk if I worked in a hospital. Hopefully it's subtly different depending on the machine in question.

I nearly became a Team Manager for the Health department of the Siemens Tech Support line, dealing with X Ray machines, CT scanners etc. During the interview stages there was a little bit of training which included the perfect way to deal with a call. I had to stifle a chuckle when the first question that needed to be asked was 'Have you turned the machine off and on again/restarted it'

We had a chat about it and apparently the conversations can get heated when that is asked, especially if a patient has been stuck in a machine for 20-30 minutes, however it often works despite being the cliche advise.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Speak to your bank, I am sure the money you tried to withdraw will filter back eventually. Especially as they'll audit the machine daily and work out that its 'up' on cash.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

Seeing as you'd generally contact the manufacturer directly for anything more complicated/life-critical than the xray, you'd get much the same answer. Usually works, too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here