Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

on line ticket failure

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
On train from Edinburgh wanting to get my Newport county ticket sign in but presented with you need to have purchased a season ticket for 2013/14 I have one but unable to select my seat or any seat. Why? I meet the criteria totally frustrated hopefully corrected by the time I get home

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
although once you select your seats it then fails, it seems you have to "add my reserved seats" but that doesn't work either

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
ok - so called ticket office and you need to be a member of Seagulls Priority to reserve your seats

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
hang on - total epic fail. according to the ticket office, all season ticket holders need to enroll in bronze to ensure they can buy their seat for cuip games - but at a cost of £30.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
hang on - total epic fail. according to the ticket office, all season ticket holders need to enroll in bronze to ensure they can buy their seat for cuip games - but at a cost of £30.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh? Aren't season ticket holders automatically Silver members?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
But season ticket holders could enroll in cup or gold or whatever it is without charge to secure all home cup tickets but email from club said didn't apply to Newport so get ticket on line from 9 today. Another barber failure?

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Yep they are - original ticket numpty didn;t know what he was talking about. spoke to a second ticket dude, and he said there is a "glitch" with the ticket website.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here