Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murrays STERLING effort a GREAT photo opportunity

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler show at times. Well I know they are kind on the eye ( well Cooper is ) and big stars but come on. Smug Cameron feeding on the back of a great British sporting win trying to piggy back it and hope this may heave more good feeling into the economy than 3 years of his woeful policies have. likewise Milliband in the shadows where he belongs. Posh was their as well, Chris Hoy, that annoying leader of Scotland, Jude Law and a few B listers. Anyone I forgot ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Bradley Cooper and Gerard Butler show at times. Well I know they are kind on the eye ( well Cooper is ) and big stars but come on. Smug Cameron feeding on the back of a great British sporting win trying to piggy back it and hope this may heave more good feeling into the economy than 3 years of his woeful policies have. likewise Milliband in the shadows where he belongs. Posh was their as well, Chris Hoy, that annoying leader of Scotland, Jude Law and a few B listers. Anyone I forgot ?

A BEAMING Alex Salmond waving a bloody great Scottish flag directly behind David Cameron was comedy gold :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True but he is even more of a **** than Cameron.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
John Inverdale probably loves Bradley Cooper.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Sue Barker interviewing him afterwards with the immortal line, 'That last point was really hard for us to watch...', with AM replying, 'It was quite hard to play too...' :lolol:

Classic!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gerard Butler is Scottish but Bradley Cooper is a Yank. WTF has it got to do with you Bradley ? Do one !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sue Barker interviewing him afterwards with the immortal line, 'That last point was really hard for us to watch...', with AM replying, 'It was quite hard to play too...' :lolol:

Classic!

Very Droll from the Man of Droll !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I assume these guys have been saving up for tickets or give large donations to tennis organisations working with the underprivileged.

Did I see Posh? She must have been queuing for hours now that she's not such a starlet.

I recognised one of the chaps in the blue suits, but couldn't place him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I assume these guys have been saving up for tickets or give large donations to tennis organisations working with the underprivileged.

Did I see Posh? She must have been queuing for hours now that she's not such a starlet.

David would have put a good word in for her.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Gerard Butler is Scottish but Bradley Cooper is a Yank. WTF has it got to do with you Bradley ? Do one !

I didn't know you had to be British to enjoy him winning Wimbledon - that's certainly news to me. You're right, though, how dare someone take an interest in one of the world's most popular sporting events. Shame on Bradley Cooper indeed.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Thought I saw the ever-scowling Henman parents at one point. They've got a lot to answer for. you can't ever imagine them getting behind little Timmy and offering him much in the way of encouragement.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I didn't know you had to be British to enjoy him winning Wimbledon - that's certainly news to me. You're right, though, how dare someone take an interest in one of the world's most popular sporting events. Shame on Bradley Cooper indeed.

Quite he is an UTTER disgrace.

D

Deleted member 18477

Who are Bradley Cooper and Gerald Butler?

Actors.

Bradley Cooper - The Hangover 1,2 and 3

Gerard Butler - 300, RocknRolla, Law Abiding Citizen

Kim Sears was there. Don't forget Kim Sears. She was looking tasty!

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Oh I forgot Wayne and Coleen Rooney.

Ps - Wayne has gone bald again.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thought I saw the ever-scowling Henman parents at one point. They've got a lot to answer for. you can't ever imagine them getting behind little Timmy and offering him much in the way of encouragement.

I don't quite understand the negativity towards Henman. He was one of the most consistent performers at Wimbledon for almost a decade and provided excellent entertainment. He also reached number four in the world for a brief period.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Actors.

Bradley Cooper - The Hangover 1,2 and 3

Gerard Butler - 300, RocknRolla, Law Abiding Citizen

Kim Sears was there. Don't forget Kim Sears. She was looking tasty!

Cooper was superb in Silver Linings Playbook. Butler was good in Law Abiding Citizen. That is it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don't quite understand the negativity towards Henman. He was one of the most consistent performers at Wimbledon for almost a decade and provided excellent entertainment. He also reached number four in the world for a brief period.

He was UTTER TURD !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here