'Ove
Wimbledon-john terry-wins.jpg
consistent, if nothing else.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't get it?

At last seasons champions league final, John terry wasn't in the squad (I forget if he was injured or suspended), but he dressed up in his kit to go lift the trophy with his teammates even though he wasn't in the team and hadn't contributed much to the campaign. I think he claims it was FIFA rules you had to have your kit on if you did that, but some others have pointed out other people didn't dress up in kits.

He did something similar in the Europa final, but most people are more accepting of that because he played more of a part in their Europa campaign than their champions league one.

Since then it has become a joke that John terry gets involved in celebrations for other people's sporting success.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Next up: a Downfall video to mark the occasion.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
John Terry.jpg

Here's another.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
At last seasons champions league final, John terry wasn't in the squad (I forget if he was injured or suspended),

Since then it has become a joke that John terry gets involved in celebrations for other people's sporting success.

He was suspended after getting sent off in the 2nd leg of the semi-final against Barcelona for 'kneeing' Alexis Sanchez. That was the main reason for the controversy, the fact that a suspended player who was barred from playing in the match for his own indiscipline was muscling in on his team-mates' glory when he came very close to costing them their chance by leaving them a man light for 55 minutes in the semi-final.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't get it. This is just Hiney Art but with some random football dickhead isn't it?

Edit: Just read Acker79's explanation. I now like this. :)

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here