Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beating Djokovic in straight sets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Have that doubters. Easy stuff. This boy is QUALITY, and is still getting better.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Would rather do that to Sabine Lisicki, to be honest.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shame he's Scottish.

When the Olympics were on, did you check what nationality each of the GB players were before choosing when to support them? In Tennis, it's Great Britain. Not Scotland.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton
When the Olympics were on, did you check what nationality each of the GB players were before choosing when to support them? In Tennis, it's Great Britain. Not Scotland.
It's a bit different to the Davis Cup and the Olympics because he is playing for himself whereas in them tournaments he is actually playing for Britain

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013

Yes I did and anyone non English then I wanted that person to lose. I'M NOT BRITISH I'M ENGLISH!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What does your passport say?

English as far as I'm concerned. just like the Welsh and Scottish who say the same aprt from Northen Ireland as they'd say they are British till the cows come home.

When I travel abroad backpacking then I always get asked are you 'ENGLISH' funny how they don't say are you british and other nationalitys ask the same. It seems you are one of these sados who haven't ventured past your bedroom door and thinks the world thinks as all us British.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's a bit different to the Davis Cup and the Olympics because he is playing for himself whereas in them tournaments he is actually playing for Britain

Nope. It says GB next to his name. His girlfriend is English, so are his coaches. He lives in England. He is NOT anti English.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps you didn't do history at school. Did you go to school?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Are you for real ? -

Can you honestly compare the physical input of a top tennis player with any other sportsman ?? Up to four or five hours of gruelling head to head combat which even footballers don't get anywhere near that over 90 minutes . Perhaps you can compare boxers and perhaps some others, BUT

You can go down the local public parks and get a tennis court for an hour so perhaps it is not that elite !!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It's a bit different to the Davis Cup and the Olympics because he is playing for himself whereas in those tournaments he is actually playing for Britain

So for those at SW19 (or whatever) and those nationwide do you seriously think that they weren't all the less delighted by the fact that a Scot (a Brit) actually won Wimbledon for the first time in 77 years

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here