Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscars Views?

Pixelated Penguin

Jul 5, 2011
Has Oscar given an interview or a report on his thoughts on yesterday's game/players etc against Whitehawk, only I can't find one.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Has Oscar given an interview or a report on his thoughts on yesterday's game/players etc against Whitehawk, only I can't find one.

Did you go? I wouldn't have thought he could have gleaned much from that match, players were brought on and off and The Hawks really didn't test them to be honest.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Imagine he will be keeping a 'low profile' until such time the Gus episode is put to bed.

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Imagine he will be keeping a 'low profile' until such time the Gus episode is put to bed.

Absolutely this. Would hope to hear more once the gus issue is finished, has been 2 weeks since sacking and bloom said timescale was about 3 weeks so not to long.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm not too worried that we haven't heard a lot from him so far.

It'll take a while for us to get used to a manager who doesn't give press interviews about this,that, & everything else.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
I'm sure he waved to me:blush:

Funniest thing yesterday------the mahogany skinned trainer JT? came out with the players who were going in first. This bare chested plonker behind us with a pierced nipple:ohmy: kept shouting Oscar-Oscar---FFS!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here