Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your top three tasteful tv totties.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
With the pre-season friendlies now underway and the first League game fast approaching there probably isn't much time to post many more totally pointless inane threads like this one, but while l still have the chance ...

Who are your three best looking birds on television?. Lets keep it to British tv actresses and personalities, not film stars. To kick us off mine are ...

1 ... Alex Polizzi from the Hotel Inspector.
2 ... Fiona Bruce, BBC Newsreader and the Antiques Roadshow amongst others.
3 ... Amanda Redman, New Tricks and other tv dramas.

Over, as they say, to you.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
01.jpg02.jpg03.jpg

Job done.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
With the pre-season friendlies now underway and the first League game fast approaching there probably isn't much time to post many more totally pointless inane threads like this one, but while l still have the chance ...

Who are your three best looking birds on television?. Lets keep it to British tv actresses and personalities, not film stars. To kick us off mine are ...

Amanda Redman,I believe, is an Albion fan.

Glawstergull

May 21, 2004
GLAWSTERSHIRE
Sorry but Fiona Bruce just leaves me cold. She's way to thin and has no charisma but hey that's my opinion.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Having watched Skins this week (and actually since the 1st series), the girl who plays Effy is pretty hot.

Closer to home, I've been waiting for my topless next door neighbour to turn around, but she has now put a shirt on. Bugger.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Her off how I met your mother.jpgHer off the X files.jpgSophie Raworth.jpg

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Just an O?T message for the OP, what's this all about the no 17 bus? One of my lads drives this service.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
If I was a man: Holly Willoughby, Mila Kunis, Kate Middleton. In no particular order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here