Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We will get promoted this season!!!!!!!!!!!!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I have every Belief that this season will be the best season that we've witnessed watching the Albion Ever
Under new boss OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR after watching today's pre season warm up against Whitehawk I'm buzzing ABSOLUTELY BUZZING with anticipation for the new season to begin I will be bouncing this thread next may when were champions
Do others feel my optimism?:drink:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I wasn't at the match today but yes I am feeling very confident right now, I think we are in a great position with a good current team, a new manager with new thinking and maybe some new faces to come. I think we are set well to deal with the loss of Bridge and even Bridcutt if he decides to move on, personally I think Lopez could be key though and really hope to see him back in the fold.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
It was Whitehawk...

We only won 3-0

They are 4 leagues below us
Forget about today's opposition it's not about that we now play a high tempo pressing game under OSCAR GARCIA SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR be excited my friends be very excited this man is the real deal, I spoke to Thomas Kuschack in the warm and he said the dressing room is Buzzing

D

Deleted member 18477

No we won't. We will have a similar season to gus's first in the championship.

D

Deleted member 18477

No need to be too optimistic there mate, we've only got one of the best championship squads, a large fan base and a strong financial standing

Haven't replaced Upson, bridge or David yet... And can we really go the summer keeping hold of bridcutt...

Time will tell but until we do I don't see any better than 8th-10th. Fully Expect Reading/QPR to win the league with Wigan, Leicester, Bolton, Charlton and Forest challenging.

I can see Brighton, Watford, Blackburn and Ipswich having good spells but as we know its a very difficult league.

Just my opinion which could and hopefully will be very different come the close of the transfer window...

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
This is all a bit prem - we've played one pre-season friendly and other than AEA have neither signed or sold anyone of consequence. The club is still working through the fall-out of the GP business, not sure if OGs management team is all in place yet and all the other teams in the Championship are in exactly the same position regarding players and games. That said I am prepared to be so bold as to state that I don't think we'll be relegated!! Beyond that ........................?

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Haven't replaced Upson, bridge or David yet... And can we really go the summer keeping hold of bridcutt...

Time will tell but until we do I don't see any better than 8th-10th. Fully Expect Reading/QPR to win the league with Wigan, Leicester, Bolton, Charlton and Forest challenging.

I can see Brighton, Watford, Blackburn and Ipswich having good spells but as we know its a very difficult league.

Just my opinion which could and hopefully will be very different come the close of the transfer window...

Agree with pretty well most of this, other than I don't see Charlton challenging.

We've lost Hammond too

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
After all the new signings and the trouncing of mighty whitehawk I can see us easily winning the championship...............

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
It was obvious to me, by the way we played yesterday, that a top two finish is guaranteed. I think whether we win the league outright will be down to how fit we can keep Ryan Harley.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit

Charlton ???????

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One win in a pre-season friendly is hardly proof of anything, let alone proof that we'll get promoted! At the end of last season, we had probably the best first team squad we've ever had, at least since the early 1980's. At the moment we've no real idea what this season's squad will look like - we know we've lost some major players (one in particular who's gone to Reading), but who will we get in?
Answer: no idea! If we can get a squad to match last season's, I'd be delighted, but it's a big ask. Certainly not guaranteed! Of course I'm hoping we have another brilliant season, but we haven't got enough chickens to start counting yet!

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
It was obvious to me, by the way we played yesterday, that a top two finish is guaranteed. I think whether we win the league outright will be down to how fit we can keep Ryan Harley.

Yes, good spot. Forgot about him..... Key to our promotion credentials

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Forget about today's opposition it's not about that we now play a high tempo pressing game under OSCAR GARCIA SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR be excited my friends be very excited this man is the real deal, I spoke to Thomas Kuschack in the warm and he said the dressing room is Buzzing

that is just the flies in the away dressing room:shit:they can hear

seriously I think they will do well this season and the attacking football will be very interesting and exciting

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
One win in a pre-season friendly is hardly proof of anything, let alone proof that we'll get promoted! At the end of last season, we had probably the best first team squad we've ever had, at least since the early 1980's. At the moment we've no real idea what this season's squad will look like - we know we've lost some major players (one in particular who's gone to Reading), but who will we get in?
Answer: no idea! If we can get a squad to match last season's, I'd be delighted, but it's a big ask. Certainly not guaranteed! Of course I'm hoping we have another brilliant season, but we haven't got enough chickens to start counting yet!

We will win this league under Oscar Garcia the Spanish prince of flair, 4 weeks to go till Leeds I'm sure the squad will be strengthened by then
If Upson doesn't sign we've got Dunk, no Bridge we've got SHOREY( not as attacking but solid and steady ) Lopez could still come back so only lost Vicente & Hammond like I said with 4 weeks to go other players will come and with Oscars contacts in Spain and at Barcelona wouldn't be surprised to see some more Spanish Flair coming to the Albion

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
I have every Belief that this season will be the best season that we've witnessed watching the Albion Ever
Under new boss OSCAR GARCIA THE SPANISH PRINCE OF FLAIR after watching today's pre season warm up against Whitehawk I'm buzzing ABSOLUTELY BUZZING with anticipation for the new season to begin I will be bouncing this thread next may when were champions
Do others feel my optimism?:drink:
To post so optomistically at 00.37 suggests some serious imbibing had taken place BUT i will go along with it,Champions in waiting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here