Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Was at the whitehawk game-was ve ry impressed with him. scored a great goal and looked a genuine threat. Did anyone else think he was good, and do you think he will get any first team action? :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Saw him several times last season at Lancing and he has huge potential.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
He was excellent today.

Really liked the look of Bradley Barry as well.

Last edited:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
I would like to point out, I SAID Solly was good right from the start- and now everyone is raving about him. TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would like to point out, I SAID Solly was good right from the start- and now everyone is raving about him. TOLD YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

A MONTH ago isn't exactly the start...

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
He is very good and having the Norwich wonder goal beamed over sky will no doubt put him on the radar of other clubs and scouts. Listening to Oscar last night on the radio he suggested that these types of players will train with the first XI so he will develop even more. Best of luck Solly!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I seem to remember The Complete Badger droning on about how we shouldn't bother signing kids like him because we are a big club now. He was always going to come good once that happened.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I seem to remember The Complete Badger droning on about how we shouldn't bother signing kids like him because we are a big club now. He was always going to come good once that happened.

23-11-2011, 21:07 Pointless signing. He'll never play for the first team. How many times do we have to do this before we learn?

:lolol:

The gift that keeps on giving

If only you had started this thread 2 years ago... :lolol:

October-18-2011-20-12-49-DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Any chance of Solly March starting at Leeds?

Unlikely, i would have thought. Can see him on the bench, but doubt he'd start.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bench for Mr March.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that he will be a super sub to bring on for the last 15 minutes against a tiring defence and as the season progresses and he gets the experience increase his game time.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Bring him on in the last 20 when Buckers has run himself into the ground. He's at that fearless age, lets hope he stays like that - Not many youngsters do as they gain experience. His after match interview was a breath of fresh air as well, you could see the pride in his face. Good luck to the lad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here