Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bought the new home/away/both shirts yet?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Got the away shirt, best shirt in years.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
They look good but they're still made by Errea and, therefore definitely not worth £40 each. I'll wait until they realise they're overstocked and drop the price.

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Really like the home one. Much better in real life than it looks in the photos. The material seems a bit better than last year's as well IMO

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No thanks, can't stand replica shirts

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Really like the home one. Much better in real life than it looks in the photos. The material seems a bit better than last year's as well IMO
I've had that suspicion all along, but as yet I still haven't seen one.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
How does one of a more 'portly' stature fare in them, are they 'fitted' or more of a T-shirt type fit?

Ive bought the new away today, I'm quite a big bloke 5'10 and 16.5st. Bought a 5xl like the previous shirt I have, it fits the shoulders ok and round the belly ok. The only issue I have is that it's long, very long actually, it comes down way past my arse and I think looks a but untidy, and I'm not too keen on tucking it in either.

To be honest I've only bought it as I'm off to Turkey on weds, need to show the albion off in foreign lands, the material is really thin and lightweight like the last kit so perfect for 43 degree heat ;-)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Picked the home shirt up today. I wasn't keen when the photos came out but my parents ordered me one for my birthday. It is much nicer in real life. I even like the little pope collar bit I had previously loathed.

My son's came on Thursday and it is is heaps better than the pictures of it. Material is similar to last season but thinner

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've been and bought the home and away. Must say I love the away. The yellow and navy looks better than the pics which didn't do it justice. The home is nice with the yellow trim.
The material does feel very different, not so cheap. Very lightweight.

The Queens Road shop was selling quite a few when I was in there, with quite a few opting for both - including some Japanese tourists. (Do they know something we don't?! Where is Ji Sung Park these days?)

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
My son has got the full away kit (he's 8 so its allowed).....I think it would have been better with dark blue socks rather than the yellow, but other than that I quite like it.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
was never planning on getting either of the kits, but actually quite tempted to get the home shirt now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here