Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Ball boy that got kicked by Eden Hazard..

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Why the googling hell would anyone pay £285 (current bid) for that :eek:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
It's signed? Do they think that it'll be worth more if that smug **** has learned to write on it?

Looking at him, it makes me back Eden Hazard...the smug little goit.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd try to draw a line under the whole thing and hope it was forgotten if I was that ball boy. The way he rolled around like Christiano Ronaldo after that slight tap was an embarrassment.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wasn't he the son of a club director? A bit of a conflict of interest re: giving the ball back promptly ???

You don't give the ball back promptly to the opposition though if it gives them a temporary advantage. Remember the ball-boy at Withdean ???

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
He kicked the ball from under him. He didn't kick the lad. However, he should have actually kicked the cheating little shit.

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
You don't give the ball back promptly to the opposition though if it gives them a temporary advantage. Remember the ball-boy at Withdean ???
There's a difference between being quicker for your own players, which we accept happens at almost all matches, and actively preventing a player from continuing the game.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(

I do remember that as it happens. And the bloke who looked after the ballboys at The Goldstone who backheaded a ball that came at him into the stand, rather than catching it, to win us a few seconds at the end of a tense watch we were winning by one goal :) Got goonered for his trouble :ohmy:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ball Boy? He was a Ball Man if I remember rightly.

Distant relation to Craig Noone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here