Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship Transfers and FFP

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
With FFP kicking in, it wouldn't surprise me to find very little transfer activity until the last few days with some real bargains becoming available.

I'm starting to relax about the seeming lack of activity as he who blinks last etc.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
So far 22 of the 24 Championship teams have made signings. Us and Leicester are the only ones yet to bring anyone in.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
With FFP kicking in, it wouldn't surprise me to find very little transfer activity until the last few days with some real bargains becoming available.

I'm starting to relax about the seeming lack of activity as he who blinks last etc.

It hasn't been significantly slower than the norm... It's always like this (we're still in the first week of July)!

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Cheers. When is out first game, Is it Newport County?

Google it. Pre season technically starts when players get back. People assume it starts when the previous season ends... Ugh. Most signings happen towards the end of the transfer window, last day drama on Sky Sports FTW

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Google it. Pre season technically starts when players get back. People assume it starts when the previous season ends... Ugh. Most signings happen towards the end of the transfer window, last day drama on Sky Sports FTW

I would do but my internet is so slow it's like the old dial up system. I can mange to get on here but even the pages take an age to open. Talk Talk. The Brighton site doesn't open at all.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I wonder if the Championship is emulating what i read briefly of the Premiership in that the majority of new contracts have a heavy sense of performance-relatedness to them. That is surely sounder economics and i hope we're all doing the same.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Why rush in to transfers I am sure the new coaching team will want to see what they currently have I would not be surprised if we don't bring in any new faces during this window but instead a few loans if required

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here