Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Realistic Oscar Transfer Targets

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'll start

Jose Manuel Jiminez - A Spanish left back for Maccabi Tel Aviv, 31 years old, played in La Liga for 8 years, I don't think Maccabi Tel Aviv would want much, I think a £1million bid would secure his services.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Easily got over, could have given him a lump sum signing on fee and less wages and spent the same amount of money over the 12 or 24 month period.

eg £20k per week = 1040k or 15k per week =780k + 260k signing on fee.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
No-one...we are broke...we haven't a pot to piss in...we will rely on our current squad, with further sales of people like pig, bridcutt buckers etc to get the wages bill down whilst we abide by the Ffp rules and everyone else flaunts them and lashed out millions.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
No-one...we are broke...we haven't a pot to piss in...we will rely on our current squad, with further sales of people like pig, bridcutt buckers etc to get the wages bill down whilst we abide by the Ffp rules and everyone else flaunts them and lashed out millions.

I think we are being very prudent and can see 1 of the big three leaving before the season starts, also believe that there will be some sort of legal challenge probably from the premiershit teams with regards to FFP being unfair and restricting hence this seems to be why many clubs are basically disregarding it at the moment

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What makes a signing 'realistic'? I don't feel i can join in with this until it has been defined.

and while we are at it, are we just assuming we can go in for MTA's players now? Surely they are a bigger more attractive club than us? Do they not play Champions leauge football?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here