Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Help please. Childs pink home shirt wanted!!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
I am looking for some help in getting my hands on a pink childs home shirt. About age 3-4 if they did that size.
I have bought my son the new home shirt for his first season as a season ticket holder, and promised my daughter she could have the new pink one!!!! And yep, they have decided not to have one this year. So we had tears and crying and a seriously nagging wife.

Can anyone help? Want to sell one? Know somebody who might sell one?

Thanks

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Try explaining the situation and tell her she can have a shirt like her brother with her name and favorite number on the back?

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Try explaining the situation and tell her she can have a shirt like her brother with her name and favorite number on the back?

She is only 3 and pink is the only colour that makes her truly happy. If she is happy the wife is happy = I am happy.

No pink = no happy!

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
She is only 3 and pink is the only colour that makes her truly happy. If she is happy the wife is happy = I am happy.

No pink = no happy!

You could try calling the shop at the amex, they may have some left over stock from last season

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I seem to recall a certain well known NSC contributer, media darling and sponsorship guru sporting a pink shirt stretched thinly over his ample frame a couple of years ago!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Right after much looking and many questions it appears we don't have them. Have asked everyone to keep eye out, but apparently my dear wife gave 2 away to her friends children we only have blue or green ones. Sorry.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Right after much looking and many questions it appears we don't have them. Have asked everyone to keep eye out, but apparently my dear wife gave 2 away to her friends children we only have blue or green ones. Sorry.

Thanks for looking, much appreciated. Hopefully somebody will come up with the goods soon.

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
So I have checked sports dreams in George Street, and ebay and gumtree and friday ad. Come on NSC. HELP!!!!!!!

Everyday I get asked "daddy when is my pink football kit coming", "soon" is my reply. Lets make it happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here