Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season ticket sales down (Unconfirmed / mischievous scaremongering)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I found out today from a good source we have sold about 20,000, somewhat down from last season, with lots cancelling after we failed to make the prem . . . . . he recons it will pick up before season starts. So if you don't have one, there may be some nice seat available.

Last edited by a moderator:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I found out today from a good source we have sold about 20,000, somewhat down from last season, with lots cancelling after we failed to make the prem . . . . . he recons it will pick up before season starts. So if you don't have one, there may be some nice seat available.

People may have been put-off by the drama with Gus, but I think it's extremely unlikely that we've sold only 20k. Barber was quoted as saying we'd sold over 22k and the club were expecting 24k to go. That seems a lot more likely imo

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk

Don't talk rubbish! The club publicly quoted a 95% take up from last year before ST went to waiting list and general sale avenues! The only source you have mate is tomato!

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I found out today from a good source we have sold about 20,000,. . . . . he recons it will pick up before season starts.

oh please!
what a load of tosh
firstly how did you get that word past the spell check and secondly is he competent in marketing or projected analysis of future ticket sales? or simply Big John down the pub?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Utter rubbish. I have it on the upmost authority that we have nearly sold our planned season ticket allocation. I will ask again, but seem to remember being told that there are only single season tickets scatter around the ground left.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Season ticket sales down

So why are there so few available when you look at the stadium plan on the ticketing website.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Season ticket sales down

I was on a tour the other week and the guide said we were up on sales for last season. He said we've sold about 22,000.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I heard we owe the taxman £3:95 so we're going to demolish the stadium and sell the land back to the council to pay it off.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

I think you've been given duff information there.

Take a look at the Season Tickets that are still available. Apart from the blocks in the new North corners there are only an odd few available. Even in those corner blocks there are only about 10% left.

edit: There may be a couple of blocks not yet on sale in the corners.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here