Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aaron Mcclean

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Can't see it mentioned on here, but being released on a free by Hull. Baring in mind his partnership with CMS previously, what are peoples thoughts on signing him up. Last year I think they wanted 1mill for him.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Dunno...email our director of football bloke...maybe he doesn't know he as become available?

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can't see it mentioned on here, but being released on a free by Hull. Baring in mind his partnership with CMS previously, what are peoples thoughts on signing him up. Last year I think they wanted 1mill for him.

Irrespective of what Oscar has in mind, I think we have moved on from there but, of course, I may well be proved wrong !

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Didn't realise he was spanish?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Maybe. TBH I still don't understand why we didn't let Hoskins go; just too injury prone IMHO. Given we still have Will, Ulloa, CMS and Barnes, can't really see us strengthening up front without a sale. We definitely have other priorities at the moment, especially LB.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
In my opinion AM would be a total waste of time. I just don't think he has anything like the skill set we need. I can't really see him making the team very often. People really need to look at what our requirements are and how players will fit into the team. What skills they have and what they bring to the table.

Suggesting players just because they are "free" is ridiculous.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Irrespective of what Oscar has in mind, I think we have moved on from there but, of course, I may well be proved wrong !

With you on this one. Maybe last year and definitely the year before. This year? Nah, I think he's no better than what we got at the moment imo.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Know AM personally from his days with The Shots a top lad who made a good career out of what he had unlike Jake.AM will not take BHA to the Prem

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Another reason why keeping Hoskins was a joke. There are a lot of strikers around we can't sign because, financially, it would be unviable. We need to sell a striker first.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Is Will Hoskins injury prone? He broke a bone in his foot, that's not an injury of somebody prone to injuries and neither is a ruptured ACL, both are bad luck. I still think he has something to offer, hopefully his luck will change

Yes. Yes, he is. Remind me, how often has Will been fit to play in all his time with us? We should have let him go and invested elsewhere.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes. Yes, he is. Remind me, how often has Will been fit to play in all his time with us? We should have let him go and invested elsewhere.

I don't think he had many issues with injuries before he joined us, did he? It's not like he's got a dodgy hamstring that goes every couple of months, he's just had bad luck with a couple of completely separate, serious injuries.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I don't think he had many issues with injuries before he joined us, did he? It's not like he's got a dodgy hamstring that goes every couple of months, he's just had bad luck with a couple of completely separate, serious injuries.

It's a judgement call. Personally, I'm surprised we didn't cut our losses and invest in another striker. IMHO he's hardly set the world alight even when he has played, admittedly not often.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
NSC really needs to get over it's obsession with this villager.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here