Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villarreal friendly - question?

Amarillo

Feb 6, 2013
British-based Villarreal fan here. Looking forward to the upcoming friendly between our two sides, just wondering where you think most of the Villarreal following (have no idea how many they'll be bringing over, tbh) will be seated?

Thanks.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
All available areas of the stadium are open to purchase for Albion fans, so it doesn't seem like there will be an 'away area' per se.

When there is one, you'd be looking in the South-East corner.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
British-based Villarreal fan here. Looking forward to the upcoming friendly between our two sides, just wondering where you think most of the Villarreal following (have no idea how many they'll be bringing over, tbh) will be seated?

Thanks.

There isn't an "away section" as such but they are apparently holding a block for any Villarreal fans, just contact the ticket office and they should sort it out.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Sounds like they've considered the working need of their fans very well. If they could start at 730 every time I have to work on Saturday would be most grateful.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Still seems a bit odd to me, but in theory it isn't a bad idea. I could squeeze in an extra shift as well actually, which is always handy. Hopefully it'll be a disgracefully warm day and the evening shall be glorious.

Amarillo

Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the replies. I e-mailed the club and they said they've unofficially reserved block S1B for the away fans, so that's where you'll find me.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here