Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upgrade to ticket website

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Its much better actually, Merchandise button goes to the shop, there is a link to top up your card, bad thing though is you can see just how much you have spent on tickets since having a fan number.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My order history is no longer saying I have purchased my season ticket for next season nor is it saying I bought a car parking ticket either.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
My season ticket is there even though it has not been printed yet, had to go back a page as there are test purchases on first page

I found mine located on page 13 bizarrely wrapped around games from the 2011 season.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I'm not happy at the lack of control you have over the seat you purchase. I just got my Villareal and Norwich tickets, it gave me WSL row B for Villareal and that's not great, at pitch level. Given the choice, I'd rather be middle of the block at least, so you can see the opposite touchline. It is why I have moved ESL to ESU for the coming season.

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I'm not happy at the lack of control you have over the seat you purchase. I just got my Villareal and Norwich tickets, it gave me WSL row B for Villareal and that's not great, at pitch level. Given the choice, I'd rather be middle of the block at least, so you can see the opposite touchline. It is why I have moved ESL to ESU for the coming season.

Why did you let the website choose and not do it yourself from the plan, I got exactly the seats I wanted

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

You can select which seat you want though.. Go onto "stadium view"

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Why did you let the website choose and not do it yourself from the plan, I got exactly the seats I wanted

I only have access on my phone, so I couldn't do that. Now I know. Not to worry, these are the only games I'll need to purchase for. I have requested a change of seat to the club, if they move me then great, if not it doesn't matter that much.

Can't wait to get back to the Amex and heal the scars of the last visit.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

What block and seat in the aforesaid row?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Have you tried using the stadium plan?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here