Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sea Fret

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a lovely day in Seaford. I'm not fretting here.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
just so fcking annoying that in dull towns like Horsham or haywards heath they are sweltering whereas here in centre of brighton its cold!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Fantastic. Just jumped on the train down from burgess hill wearing shorts and a t shirt, is it actually that cold?

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
ok sun poking through now but fret c*** still everywhere

Last edited by a moderator:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I love the fret c***. I have heard of a sea fret before but this must be a Sussex term. I had the back of my house rendered today and the fret cun t has enabled it to not dry too quickly. Near Hove Lagoon and north of New Church Road was in sunshine. Lets hope fret (AND THE LAST TIME THIS GETS EDITED AND YOU ONLY GET A WARNING! THE SWEAR FILTER IS IN PLACE FOR A VERY GOOD REASON!) returns tomorrow after 1pm as the top coat goes on and it's a west facing wall.

Last edited by a moderator:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I love the fret . I have heard of a sea fret before but this must be a Sussex term. I had the back of my house rendered today and the fret has enabled it to not dry too quickly. Near Hove Lagoon and north of New Church Road was in sunshine. Lets hope fret returns tomorrow after 1pm as the top coat goes on and it's a west facing wall.

Don'y know how I repeated this. Sorry!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here