Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has SUMMER finally arrived?

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The BBC weather website gives the next five days as sunny, with temps consistently in the mid seventies farenheight

Thank fu*k for that, as I thought summer had forgotten about us, and was giving us the miss

Will be good to see the sun shining on OG and the boys :)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well I went for the first swim of the year yesterday evening - so it is now officially summer. It was warmer than I expected, and good to be back in the old briney.

Another swim tonight.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Have to agree, nice big boost to my solar panels!!! Oh, and a chance to start a tan before going away.

Good lad, saving the planet with your solar panels and then your holiday flight dumps a ton of shit into the atmosphere, more warm Summers to come then ....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Baking already in Lyme, can't stand the hot weather. I think I am about to melt.

:nono:

Good lad, saving the planet with your solar panels and then your holiday flight dumps a ton of shit into the atmosphere, more warm Summers to come then ....

I could not give a flying F about the planet. I got my solar panels as they were a dam good investment.

Humans can try as hard as they like to produce less carbon, but one massive volcano will emit more than many years worth of what us primates emit.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I could not give a flying F about the planet. I got my solar panels as they were a dam good investment.

Humans can try as hard as they like to produce less carbon, but one massive volcano will emit more than many years worth of what us primates emit.

I was kinda kiddin', unless he did due to the environment, then I would ave 'im.

As for you, couldnt agree more, but might have to have a chat about your so called investment ....... what are you saving or is it mainly subsidy ??

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

The feed in tariff helps pay for flights which create warmer summers which increase the income from the panels and so it goes on. Win win as far as I can see.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here