Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Turned it off after two minutes. Absolute naked working class hatred, from what I couldn't gather.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
The ironic thing being this woman, acting in the way she is in this video, is showing no class whatsoever.

Class has nothing to do with money.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Not sure why this is a can of worms. She is a crass and classless bint.

How long until someone comes along and defends her daft stance?

Also, Titanic, please amend my post to imbed the video if you could please? I am on Tapatalk, I can only access the mobile site of YouTube which seems to be the issue with my coding failure. Merci.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Katie Hopkins just craves publicity and will do anything to get it. Really, she's just a ghastly woman and a grade A hypocrite and typical of the '15 minutes of fame' culture that reality television has created where people have an outlet for publicising themselves despite having little or no discernible talent.

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
She hates children called by location yet her own daughter is called India ???

First thing I thought when I watched it earlier is she was just trying to be totally controversial to get exactly whats happening now......media attention, that said the whole concept of her conversation was just totally pathetic.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Katie Hopkins - always good value.

To be honest a kid's name gives you a clue, an indicator, a warning, but to use it as deciding factor is somewhat harsh.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009

Also, Titanic, please amend my post to imbed the video if you could please? I am on Tapatalk, I can only access the mobile site of YouTube which seems to be the issue with my coding failure. Merci.

not defending her, because she's an idiot. BUT obviously the vote of support against was obviously by people watching this morning live, which had an increased chance of having the name she despised.

she's still an idiot.

edit : against my better judgement I looked to see who she was. Wiki says "She also enjoys in having affairs with married men, so far she has had sex with three married men."

classy! Or just an update made by a Chardonay?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She is PURE FILTH. PURE FILTH.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Sorry, can't help with this NE... I hung up my modding hat a few months back.

Sadly, she will probably be quite pleased to be in the 10%... that is what she seems to be banging on about... some sort of strange, class-based but deluded elitism.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Strangely sexy though.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Her kids are going to be so rebellious as soon as they get to a bit older

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions