Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Outlook Fixtures Download

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Has anyone got a download that puts the fixtures into your outlook calendar. I know one was kicking around over recent seasons.

Thanks in advance.

DanielT

Right click on the link below and Save Target As..., Save link as..., or something similar depending on your browser.
ical link is https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/ef22b9uv89npjtnsd89g73ec28%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Save the "basic.ics" file to your Desktop or Downloads folder.

Double-click the "basic.ics" file you just downloaded.

If the file does not open in Outlook:
Open Outlook.
Select File | Open | Calendar... from the menu.
Find, highlight and double-click the downloaded "basic.ics" file.

Right click on the link below and Save Target As..., Save link as..., or something similar depending on your browser.
ical link is https://www.google.com/calendar/ica...28@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics

Save the "basic.ics" file to your Desktop or Downloads folder.

Double-click the "basic.ics" file you just downloaded.

If the file does not open in Outlook:
Open Outlook.
Select File | Open | Calendar... from the menu.
Find, highlight and double-click the downloaded "basic.ics" file.

As a satisfied user of Mr. T's most efficacious Google calendar I would say that it has transformed my life possibly. I personally think it is worth a small donation to REMF from all who use it.

..See my posts 3 & 6 above, donation on the way to REMF in consideration of Mr T's splendiferous efforts with this. Suggest all users consider donating.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Bad me, I used this last year for gratis, have now happily made a donation. Thanks for the efforts.

virtual22

Nov 30, 2010
All done. I shall keep it updated with fixture changes, League Cup and FA Cup games as they become available

Fantastic work - thank you so much for all your efforts and saving me a shed load of time all season :bowdown: Will make a donation as per above!

SeeGoals

Bloom’n Marvellous
Jan 22, 2009
Horsham by the sea
Now all we have to do is wait and see which fixtures get changed because of SKY, BT Sport et al!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowy

Jul 14, 2003
Perranporth
How can I combine this Fixtures Calendar with my own personal Calendar in Outlook rather than have it as a separate one?

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
How can I combine this Fixtures Calendar with my own personal Calendar in Outlook rather than have it as a separate one?

use one piece of paper and just print on both sides :moo:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

open them both and drag the fixtures into your Calendar

LowerWesty

LowerWesty
Aug 16, 2012
Hassocks
I, like everyone else I expect, received an email at 12.13 today from BAHA, concerning the fixture dates. Unfortunately the link (bhafc.co/FixturesEmail) provided causes Internet Explorer to open? Which is strange as my default browser is Chrome. IE reports that the 'Address is not valid'. However if I copy the URL into Chrome it opens the fixtures page. The email also says that an iCal file will be released when the list is finalised for smartphone users, pos 2 weeks.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
cheers for that matey

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here